In-Office Admin Assistant:
(They are great don’t get me wrong, but consider these when you are deciding)
- Do you have enough work for an 8 hour day or 40 hours per week?
- Do they have all the skills necessary without training them to perform the tasks?
- Will they continue to improve upon their skills to move your business forward without you paying for it?
- Do you have the money to pay for vacation weeks, sick days, lunch (30 mins to 1 hour), health insurance, and other benefits?
- VA’s work only the hours you want them to weekly or monthly.
- Each VA is different – so when you are searching for a VA look for the skills you are seeking or needing for your business.
- VA’s are always improving their skills and stay on-top of new technology and software to better help their clients.
- VA’s are responsible for their vacation, sick days, lunch and all other benefits – we are subcontractors (1099).