Hi, I’m Leona! Your new business designer.
I’m here to utilize my love of tech for your social media, email marketing, and web design needs. And, by the way, I really do mean LOVE of tech. Actually, my friends and clients call me a “tech geek”, and I’ll be the first to admit that’s pretty accurate - I love getting my hands on a new tech toy to play with! But most of all, I’m passionate about harnessing the immense power technology has in the business realm. I’m so passionate about it in fact, that it’s something I’ve been doing for almost 30 years.
See, in my junior year of high school I got access to an Apple II computer, and, after two classes, I was HOOKED. Since then, I have focused on bringing businesses online, increasing their brand awareness, and therefore making them more profitable. It’s what I’ve always done and I can’t picture doing anything else.
While I initially started working in physical offices, after the birth of my first child, I knew I wanted to stay home. But, I also knew I wanted to continue doing what I loved - so once again technology saved the day. In the summer of 1999, I grabbed my business license, built a website and was up and running! Since then, I have been virtually working with passionate entrepreneurs and loving every moment of it.
Now, I’m bringing my passion, decades of experience, and love of tech to you. Yes, you. I know how intimidating tasks like automated email campaigns can be - let me help! I believe in the power of tech when it’s used correctly. Because when it’s not, it feels cumbersome, frustrating, and useless, right? It’s my goal to deal with all of that, so you can get back to doing what you do great!
Since I’m your new business designer - it’s only fair I tell you a little more about me!
- Even though I started my business in the summer, it’s my least favorite season! Bring on all things fall and winter…
- My husband and I have been married 20 years, and have been together since 1992.
- I am the mom of two of the smartest kids ever (okay, I’m a little biased).
- We have 1 dog, 1 cat, and 2 parakeets!
- My husband and I love taking hikes together - it’s our time to reconnect.
- My guilty pleasure is Diana Galbaldon’s Outlander books and TV Starz series!